Athletics: British Hannah Cockloft By winning the second gold medal at Tokyo 2020 and the seventh gold medal at the 800-meter Paralympics, he demonstrated his superiority in the T34 class race.
Depending on the angle at which I saw the race, I could think that Cockloft was on the track alone, so the distance between me and the remaining eight strong fields was great. She won the Paralympic record time and shyly finished her own world record despite the harsh conditions of the Olympic Stadium.
The 29-year-old commute to work at 1: 48.99, which is just over a tenth of her best. But she was 11 seconds away from her compatriots. Carre AdeneganInsisted on Silver, the only racer to beat Cockloft at a famous international competition. Fabienne André missed the British 1,2,3 because he finished behind the Americans. Alexa Haruko..
Details to follow
Hello and welcome to the 11th day of the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games. Today is the penultimate day. The one before the last one. Those who tend to feel nostalgic for the past few days to weeks hope that we can all relive it. We have already witnessed some of those moments today, and I will do my best to catch up with those events before going all out in the next 10 hours or so. But first, with the kindness of my colleague Martin Belam, note some highlights below.
All events are listed here in local time in Tokyo. Add 1 hour for Sydney, subtract 8 hours for Exeter, 13 hours for New York, and 16 hours for San Francisco.
If you see only one: 9:30 am Paracanoe – After the morning of the semi-finals, it is time for the finals by 10:48 am. Women will participate in a 200m kayak single in three classes. Emma Wiggs Trying to defend her Rio title, and the man has two finals in the va’a single
- 9am badminton – Eventually, there will be 7 bronze playoffs and 7 finals, so we will spend another day longer at Yoyogi National Stadium.There is no exact timing for later matches and the schedule indicates that the session may last until 9 pm
- 9:30 am When Athletics at 7 pm – Today is the busiest day on the podium of the athletics program, with 24 gold available in almost every final (10 of which have already been won).
- 10 am When 5 pm Taekwondo – There are two finals at the end of these sessions – Gold medal men’s K44 + 75kg and women’s K44 + 58kg match should start around 9pm
- 11:30 am When 5:30 pm Soccer 5-player soccer – – China v Morocco First win the bronze medal, then in the evening it’s the last Argentina When Brazil..Brazil has not yet put all the Paralympics in one goal
- 12.15pm shooting – After the previous qualifying round, there are two finals today. The first 12:15 pm is the mixed 50m pistol SH1 final. At 2:45 pm, it is a mixed SH2 that is prone to 50m rifles.
- 2 pm When 4:30 pm When 7 pm sitting volleyball – Men play off for bronze Brazil face Bosnia-Herzegovina, Then women’s bronze is available as Brazil play Canada.. The night match is the men’s final: Russian Paralympic Commission v Iran..Women’s final is Sunday
- 5:20 pm Boccia – There are previous sessions in the semi-finals and bronze medal playoffs from 9:30 am, but the main attraction is the short, sharp night sessions of the finals with the BC4, BC3 and BC1 / BC2 teams.
- Archery at 5:30 pm – The mixed team recursive contest has reached the quarterfinals and by 8 pm we will know the winner of the final archery medal at Tokyo 2020.
- 8:30 pm Wheelchair basketball – Women’s bronze medal match between Germany And that We There is an N in the evening session earlier than 5:45 pmEtherland v China Depart for gold medal
- Wheelchair tennis at 10am – A day at the Ariake Tennis Forest Center Court in Australia Dylan Olcott Won a gold medal in a quad single. This is followed by the women’s doubles bronze medal and the women’s doubles gold medal. Deede Groot When Anik van Couto Take a British pair Lucy Schkar When Jordan Whyley..Then it ’s a Paralympics GB bronze showdown between doubles partners. Gordon Reid When Alfie Hewett.. * Deep breath * And the day ends with a men’s singles gold match.Huh
Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Canoeing, Wheelchair Tennis, Shooting, etc. – Live! | Sports
Source link Tokyo Paralympics 2020: Canoeing, Wheelchair Tennis, Shooting, etc. – Live! | Sports