CNBC Jim Cramer On Friday, we previewed the corporate earnings report slate during the changed trading schedule for next week’s holiday.
“Mad Money” host comments came later Mixed session on Wall Street, With Dow Jones Industrial Average When S & P 500 In some European countries, investors have responded globally to the restrictions on the new coronavirus, resulting in a deficit. High-tech-intensive Nasdaq rose 0.4%.
“Since the advent of the Delta variant, all of these Covid horrors have turned out to be buying opportunities … although few seem to be aware of this at this point,” Kramer said. He said.
This is what Cramer is looking at next week. The US market will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving and there will be a shortened session on Friday. All earnings and earnings per share estimates are from FactSet.
- Q3 is the result after the bell.5 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time) conference call on Monday
- Expected EPS: $ 1.09
- Expected revenue: $ 1.02 billion
Zoom video is no longer a hot stock in the early days of the Covid Pandemic, but sledding has been difficult over the past year, Kramer said.
“After this constant decline, I’m starting to wonder if there’s a real buying opportunity here. If you’re worried that Covid won’t go away, it’s definitely a great hedge. When zooming. Let’s hear what they have to say. I’ll report on Monday night. ” They have a lot of cash. They have many opportunities and many choices. I will judge. ”
- Q3 is the result before Bell.Tuesday 10am conference call
- Expected EPS: $ 2.04
- Expected revenue: $ 2.5 billion
- Q3 is the result before opening.Tuesday 8am conference call
- Expected EPS: $ 1.94
- Expected sales: $ 11.62 billion
“Dick’s sporting goods and vest buys will tell you a great story, and the story of supply chain predicament won’t scare you,” Kramer said.
- Q3 is the result before opening.Tuesday 9am conference call
- Forecast EPS: 96 cents
- Expected revenue: $ 6.41 billion
“We know that Dollar Tree is besieged by activist hedge funds that want to produce better numbers, but perhaps management is already turning things around. They said on Tuesday morning. You’ll know when you report, “he said.
- Q4 is the result before Bell.Tuesday 10am conference call
- Expected EPS: $ 1.70
- Expected revenue: $ 2.26 billion
“Analog Devices, one of the great Internet of Things companies of this era, [semiconductor] Insufficient. I think ADI is in Catbird’s seat for now. “
- Q3 is the result after the bell.Telephone conference at 5:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday
- Expected EPS: $ 2.30
- Expected sales: $ 27.37 billion
- Q4 is the result after the bell.Telephone conference at 4:30 pm (Eastern Standard Time) on Tuesday
- Forecast EPS: 88 cents
- Expected revenue: $ 15.39 billion
Both Dell and HP “continue to break up in large numbers, even if they tend to get less praise and fanfare,” Kramer said. “We hope that both will continue to give good numbers as usual, while continuing to return large amounts of cash to shareholders.
“Wednesday is the informal start of Thanksgiving, and most businesses know better than reporting that day, but the government doesn’t stop and orders for durable consumer goods to show that there is no slowdown on this economic card. “We have received,” Kramer said.
Sign up now CNBC Investing Club to track every move in Jim Cramer’s market.
The horror of the Covid market is a buying opportunity
Source link The horror of the Covid market is a buying opportunity
The post The horror of the Covid market is a buying opportunity appeared first on Eminetra.