Albuquerque, New Mexico 2021-11-20 08:00:00 –
Albuquerque, New Mexico (KRQE)-Looking closer along Bosque, you can see that the riverbank is full of small and interesting lives. A large beetle with a huge pincher stands quietly while ants are bustling around with the cry of cicadas.
The story continues below:
- crime: Surveillance video catches brawl at Dion near Nobu Hill
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque teens given an “honor walk” to donate organs after dying from a house fire
- weather: Unstable weather returns Thanksgiving week
- New Mexico: Why is the New Mexico prison population declining?
- KRQEEn Español: KRQEEn Español: Viernes 19 de Noviembre 2021
Bees land more gracefully than ever on a variety of nectar-collecting plants. The majestic dragonfly flies around in the air while practicing ballet against gravity. Next time, the next time you walk the many paths of our wonderful Bosque, see what kind of magnificent creatures you can find.
Sights and Sound: A Bosque Bugs Life Source link Sights and Sound: A Bosque Bugs Life
The post Sights and Sound: A Bosque Bugs Life – Albuquerque, New Mexico appeared first on Eminetra.