- Nike has launched a virtual play place on Roblox’s online game platform that lets players dress their digital avatars in Nike sneakers, hats or backpacks. Roblox shares were up 1.8% premarket; Nike added 0.5%.
- Intuit shares jumped 10% premarket. The company behind TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint raised its financial forecast for fiscal 2022.
- U.S.-traded shares of U.K. luxury fashion company Farfetch dropped 23% premarket after it missed sales expectations for its third quarter.
- Workday dropped 8.1% ahead of the bell, even though the enterprise software company swung to a profit in the third quarter of its fiscal year 2022 as subscription revenue growth accelerated in the period.
- Applied Materials slipped 5.6% premarket. The chip-equipment supplier ended its fiscal year with disappointing profit and revenue.
- Luxury electric-vehicle maker Lucid was on course for another down day, shedding 3.2% premarket after having closed down 10% on Thursday. But fellow EV startup Rivian was shaking off the recent gloom, adding 1.8% premarket.
- Palo Alto Networks gained 3% premarket. The cybersecurity company topped Wall Street expectations for the quarter and raised its billings and revenue forecasts for the year.
- Foot Locker is among the companies reporting earnings Friday.
Chart of the Day
- The semiconductor supply crunch has been bad news for car buyers and many manufacturers, but great for investors in chip makers whose share prices have surged.
Write to James Willhite at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roblox, Intuit, Farfetch, Lucid: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today Source link Roblox, Intuit, Farfetch, Lucid: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today
The post Roblox, Intuit, Farfetch, Lucid: What to Watch When the Stock Market Opens Today appeared first on Eminetra.