- Earnings season is back. Delta Air Lines said Thursday it expects to shake off the impact of the Omicron variant of Covid-19. Shares rose 3% premarket. Other airliners also gained premarket, with American Airlines up 1.8% and United Airlines up 1.9%.
- Shares of BTCS , a blockchain technology company, surged 27% premarket, poised to continue a recent rally after the Nasdaq-listed company said last week that it would pay a dividend in the cryptocurrency bitcoin.
- Cryptocurrency companies also saw shares climb premarket. Cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase Global added 2.3% while bitcoin-miner Marathon Digital Holdings edged up 1.5%.
- KB Home shares rose more than 6% premarket after the home builder reported higher profit and revenue for the fourth quarter, helped by strong demand despite supply-chain disruption.
- U.S.-listed shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing added 4% premarket after the world’s largest contract chip maker’s fourth-quarter net profit rose 16% from a year earlier, driven by strong demand for chips used in computers and smartphones.
- ElectroCore shares fell 12% premarket Thursday. Shares surged more than 60% Wednesday after the company said its gammaCore noninvasive vagus nerve stimulation received U.S. Food and Drug Administration breakthrough device designation for the treatment of post-traumatic stress disorder.
Chart of the Day
- Europe’s growing dependence on Russian gas and oil is limiting the continent’s room to maneuver in the mounting U.S.-Russia crisis over security in the region and making it highly vulnerable in the event of an escalation.
Write to Caitlin Ostroff at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delta, KB Home, Taiwan Semiconductor: What to Watch in the Stock Market Today Source link Delta, KB Home, Taiwan Semiconductor: What to Watch in the Stock Market Today
The post Delta, KB Home, Taiwan Semiconductor: What to Watch in the Stock Market Today appeared first on Eminetra.